Celedol, Cobix, Zycel,
Manufactured by registered and reputed manufactures like Cipla LTD, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LTD, GlaxoSmithKine (GSK), and Ranbaxy Laboratories LTD.
Your order will be packaged in factory-sealed blister packs and sealed in bubble wrap envelopes to keep it safe and discreet.
For best results, it should be taken exactly as prescribed by the doctor or pharmacist. The regular dose of Celebrex is one capsule taken with water, either once daily or twice daily, depending on your individual needs. It should be taken with food to avoid stomach irritation and can be taken without meals as well. Make sure to take Celebrex at the same time each day in order to maintain an even level of the drug in your body. Sometimes, you may need special dosing instructions if you have conditions like heart disease or kidney problems. Hence, it’s important to follow the doctor's advice when taking this medication.
Celebrex is not intended for recreational use, yet it has become increasingly abused among certain groups. This type of abuse can cause serious problems as it can disrupt heart rhythm or increase the risk for other kinds of cardiovascular problems such as stroke or heart attack; liver disorders and kidney damage; severe gastrointestinal issues leading to internal bleeding; fluid retention in joints and feet swelling; skin reactions such as rash or itching; headaches and fatigue, among others. Therefore, it is extremely important that Celebrex is used only under medical practitioners guidance.
- Diarrhea, And Muscle Aches.
- Area rash.
- Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin.
- Changes in skin color.
- Dilated neck veins.
- Light-colored stools.
- Pale color skin of the fingers or toes.
- Red or irritated eyes.
- Sores or blisters.
Celebrex can have serious side effects, so it's important to take precautions.
- Before starting Celebrex or increasing your dose, you should ask your doctor about any other medications you are taking, as well as any allergies or health conditions you may have.
- You should also limit your alcohol intake and avoid activities that require alertness due to the potential of drowsiness and dizziness.
- Women who plan on becoming pregnant should avoid taking Celebrex as studies have shown an increased risk of birth defects when the drug is taken during pregnancy.
- Long-term use of Celebrex may also increase the risk of heart attack and stroke, so be sure to speak with your doctor if you plan on taking it for an extended period of time.
- keep in its original container at room temperature.
- Make sure you keep it away from heat and moisture,
- Be sure to keep Celebrex out of reach of children and pets.
Celebrex can interact with certain medications, supplements, or even some food products. It is important to inform your doctor of any medicines or supplements you are taking, including herbal remedies, before starting Celebrex. Additionally, if you take aspirin on a regular basis, this could interfere with the absorption of Celebrex, causing stomach upset and increased bleeding risk. Lastly, foods such as grapefruit juice might trigger an interaction, so it's best to avoid them while taking the drug
No, Celebrex is not a steroid. Celebrex(Celecoxib) belongs to a group of medicines classified as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs ( NSAID). Celecoxib works by preventing the body from producing a harmful substance that causes pain and inflammation.
Yes, it is possible to gain weight when one is taking Celebrex. This happens as a result of water retention and swelling. It is reported through clinical studies that 0.1% to 1.9% gained weight while using Celebrex as a treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
People with a history of heart disease should avoid the use of Celebrex. Continuous use of Celebrex may lead to a high risk of heart attack and stroke. Another severe outcome of Celebrex is bleeding in the stomach and intestine. Consult a doctor immediately in case of such an emergency.