Losanorm, Losakind, Losar , Hyzaar, Losacar, Repace, Covance,
Manufactured by registered and reputed manufactures like Cipla LTD, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LTD, GlaxoSmithKine (GSK), and Ranbaxy Laboratories LTD.
Your order will be packaged in factory-sealed blister packs and sealed in bubble wrap envelopes to keep it safe and discreet.
- Cozaar are oral tablets that are recommended to be taken once daily.
- The tablets can be taken with or without food.
- Dosage of the tablets depends on one’s medical requirements.
There are no noteworthy cases of Cozaar drug abuse. However, it is advisable to use Cozaar as per prescription only.
There are no common withdrawal symptoms of Cozaar. However, it is advised to consult a doctor before stopping the use of Cozaar, as suddenly stopping the medicine may result in an abrupt spike in blood pressure that may result in a stroke.
Dizziness and lightheadedness are some of the common side effects of Cozaar.
Severe side effects of Cozaar may include:
- Muscle weakness
- Irregular heartbeats
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of liver disease, dehydration, or a high level of potassium in the blood.
- Avoid alcohol and drug abuse.
- Avoid if you are Dehydrated
- Store the medication at room temperature, out from excess heat and moisture.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
Some drugs that may interact with Cozaar are:
- Birth control pills containing drospirenone