Manufactured by registered and reputed manufactures like Cipla LTD, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LTD, GlaxoSmithKine (GSK), and Ranbaxy Laboratories LTD.
Your order will be packaged in factory-sealed blister packs and sealed in bubble wrap envelopes to keep it safe and discreet.
Take this medicine orally with or without food as directed by your doctor. Do not take more or less than the prescribed amount.
Taking Skelaxin more than the prescribed amount can cause headache, vomiting, drowsiness, dizziness, nervousness, nausea, and hypersensitivity reaction
The most common withdrawal symptoms of Skelaxin are;
- Abdominal cramps
- Muscle twitching
Common side effects of Skelaxin are;
- Upset stomach
- Consumption of alcohol or use of Marijuana (cannabis) can make you more dizzy or drowsy.
- Older adults may be more sensitive and get side effects from this drug.
- Tell your doctor if you have a medical history, especially of seizures, kidney disease, liver disease, and anemia.
- You should keep the medicine at room temperature, away from excess cold and heat.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Skelaxin may interact with these medications and cause serious side effects.
Both Skelaxin and Flexeril are in the same drug category which is skeletal muscle relaxant but it doesn’t mean that both are the same. It has some differences such as Skelaxin contains metaxalone whereas Flexeril contains cyclobenzaprine, different side effects, etc.
Those who are having anemia(low red blood cells) or severe kidney or liver disease should not use Skelaxin. You should not take Skelaxin if you are allergic to metaxalone.
Kindly get guidance from the doctor before taking this medicine.
Skelaxin is mainly used to treat pain or injury. You can take this medicine with food or without food. Take Skelaxin 800 mg tablet three to four times a day. Kindly take this medicine as directed by the doctor.