Ketorol, Ketromac DT, Numiketo,
Manufactured by registered and reputed manufactures like Cipla LTD, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LTD, GlaxoSmithKine (GSK), and Ranbaxy Laboratories LTD.
Your order will be packaged in factory-sealed blister packs and sealed in bubble wrap envelopes to keep it safe and discreet.
Take this medicine orally. Usually, take this after every 4 to 6 hours. Take this medicine with a full glass of water. Do not lie at least for 10 to 15 minutes after taking this medication.
Taking Toradol more than a prescribed amount can cause severe stomach pain, extreme drowsiness, vomit that looks like coffee grounds, and slow/shallow breathing.
You should never discontinue a medication without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. Even if you believe the medicine may interact with Toradol, you should seek medical advice before discontinuing a drug.
The common side effects of Toradol are;
- Sores in the mouth
- Consumption of alcohol or use of Marijuana (cannabis), can make you more dizzy or drowsy.
- This medication may cause liver damage, kidney failure, and coma.
- Tell your doctor if you have a medical history, especially of Asthma, a blood disorder, heart disease, high blood pressure, liver disease, stroke, and swelling.
- You should keep the medicine at room temperature, away from excess cold and heat.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Toradol may interact with these medications and cause serious side effects.
Toradol medicine has ketorolac tromethamine as an active ingredient that is used to relieve pain. It is used to treat severe pain. It blocks the production of prostaglandin(a group of compounds with different hormones) that cause pain, fever, and inflammation. It is available as an injection and tablet.
Both Toradol and ibuprofen are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs that are used to treat pain. But Toradol is stronger and more effective than ibuprofen, because Toradol has an active ingredient ketorolac tromethamine which is especially used for severe pain.
No. Toradol medicine is not used to treat neuropathic pain. It is used to decrease swelling, pain or inflammation.